Strategic Management Course in Singapore
Strategic Management Course in Singapore
Goals change in a company and so do the methods and processes used to reach them. Through strategic management, resources can be allocated accordingly in order to maintain a clear vision of the company’s goals. Learn more about strategic management and its wide coverage in business through this training course.
This Strategic Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Strategic Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Strategic Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Strategic Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Strategic Management course
- Develop the skills to perform external and internal analyses for companies and to evaluate the dynamics of competition
- Build strategies using appropriate frameworks and tools to effectively manage the people around you
- Understand the basics of strategy implementation and control and strategize your moves
- Enable strategic plans to be implemented effectively and explore the notion of strategy
- Study the necessary factors for strategy execution and learn how notion relates to competitive advantage
- Discover different strategic tools to evaluate environmental threats and opportunities
- Learn how to identify company strengths and weaknesses and develop competencies
- Study the strategic positioning of a company in its industry and develop the skills needed to analyze and create strategy
- Identification and description of the strategies that managers can carry so as to achieve better performance and a competitive advantage for their organization
- Bundle of decisions and acts which a manager undertakes and which decides the result of the firm’s performance
- Gives a broader perspective to the employees of an organization and they can better understand how their job fits into the entire organizational plan
- Understand the reaction of environmental changes on the organization and the probable response of the organization with the help of strategic management
Below is the list of course objectives of our Strategic Management course
- Learn about strategic management, the formulation and implementation of the major goals and initiatives taken by a company’s top management
- Clarify the meaning of strategyand the principles that go with the company’s goals
- Introduce you to the basic concepts and tools of strategic business management
- Develop the skills and learn the principles necessary to think at a strategic level.
- Learn how to apply five practical strategic tools that bring distinctive value to the organization.
- Balance current demands while considering future opportunities to create economic value.
- Revise, refresh and develop those key strategic management skills that make you an effective leader
- Create and analyze practical examples that illustrate strategic thinking in the workplace
- Use strategic-management and critical-thinking skills to gain a truly competitive advantage.
- Understand how to align and link strategic initiatives to the organizations value chain, broad business issues, and organization strategy.
- Create strategies which enable an organization to achieve its vision, goals and objectives
- Use these strategic tools in a way that gives an organization a coherent, competitive strategy
Below is the list of course content of our Strategic Management training course
- Decide where the organization wants to be in the future in line with its vision, and by when
- Selecting best strategic options to get to the desired results the team and the company envisioned
- Discuss the importance of leadership in implementing successful strategies in the workplace
- Decisive, speedy and consistent decision-making for when specific situations arise
- Develop how to persistently follow-through on employees on all decisions to produce results
- Prevent issues becoming risks then turning into crises by being prepared with contingency plans
- Clarify and communicate roles and responsibilities properly and clearly in the team to avoid miscommunication
- Promote unity within teams and harmony between teams and invite camaraderie and teamwork for being group dynamics
- Communication, including: presentations, meetings, oral, listening, body language and written
- Know how to properly delegate tasks to employees to increase productivity and decrease waste of company time
- Learn about negotiation and influencing skills that you can use to your advantage for the business
- Time management for minimum effort to produce maximum results from your employees
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Strategic Management course
Strategic Management Learner’s Guide
Strategic Management Key Takeaways Notes
Strategic Management Essentials Ebook
Strategic Management Course Handouts
Strategic Management 30-Day Action Plan
Strategic Management MindMaps Pack
Strategic Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Strategic Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Strategic Management E-Learning Course
Strategic Management Online Video Course
Strategic Management Essentials Audiobook
Strategic Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Strategic Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Strategic Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Strategic Management training course
Contact us for the latest Strategic Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Strategic Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.