Social Learning is an effective way to train your employees through modeling positive behaviors. It is a great way to promote cohesion and involvement as it builds a culture of learning. Your participants will learn the best way to conduct role plays, share best practices, and provide constant and immediate feedback.
With our Social Learning course your participants will be creating learning communities that benefit every aspect of your organization. They will learn new behaviors through observation and modeling and be instilled with a passion for learning.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Setting the Right Group Dynamic (I)
- Setting the Right Group Dynamic (II)
- Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (I)
- Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (II)
- Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (III)
- Role Playing (I)
- Role Playing (II)
- Utilizing the Right Tools (I)
- Utilizing the Right Tools (II)
- Modeling and Observational Learning