Many studies have found that public speaking is the number one fear amongst most people, outranking flying, snakes, insects, and even death. Ironically, it is also one of the skills that can make or break a person”s career. Your participants will be provided a strong set of skills that will complement their current presentation skill set.
The Presentation Skills workshop will give participants some presentation skills that will make speaking in public less terrifying and more enjoyable. This workshop includes topics that participants can look forward to including: creating a compelling program, using various types of visual aids, and engaging the audience.
Duration: 60 minutes
SGD 1899.97 SGD 889.97
- Creating the Program
- Choosing Your Delivery Methods
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Creating Fantastic Flip Charts
- Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
- Wow ‘Em with the Whiteboard
- Vibrant Videos and Amazing Audio
- Pumping it Up a Notch