Physical Relaxation Techniques Course in Singapore
Physical Relaxation Techniques Course in Singapore
If you constantly feel your muscles tense and your heart pounding fast, you could be suffering from physical stress. Stress triggers are something we can’t control, but we can choose how to respond to it. One method to do this is to adopt these physical relaxation techniques that will surely keep soaring stress levels at bay.
This Physical Relaxation Techniques workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Physical Relaxation Techniques.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Physical Relaxation Techniques course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Physical Relaxation Techniques workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Physical Relaxation Techniques course
- Enable employees to work towards career progression
- Reduce number of accidents at work sites due to enhanced focus
- Inculcates self-confidence and self-worth in employees
- Improves awareness, productivity and focus of employees
- Reduces health insurance costs and lesser number of sick leaves
- Boosts morale of the employees at the workplace
- Improves the health of employees and reduces the anger and depression
- Improves the work value and competence of employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our Physical Relaxation Techniques course
- Understand the different techniques of physical relaxation
- Understand why employees should be physically relaxed at work?
- Determine the benefits of healthy employees for organizations
- Determine the usefulness of installing different software apps as reminders
- Talk to an expert regarding the topic
- Proper initiatives from organizations to promote healthy work environment for employees
- Adopt best practices of organization
Below is the list of course content of our Physical Relaxation Techniques training course
- What is physical relaxation and its impact on health of employees?
- How can organizations promote healthy work environment?
- How to enhance self-confidence and self-esteem?
- Understand the link of physical well-being to stress management
- Different techniques to promote physical relaxation at work
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Physical Relaxation Techniques course
Physical Relaxation Techniques Learner’s Guide
Physical Relaxation Techniques Key Takeaways Notes
Physical Relaxation Techniques Essentials Ebook
Physical Relaxation Techniques Course Handouts
Physical Relaxation Techniques 30-Day Action Plan
Physical Relaxation Techniques MindMaps Pack
Physical Relaxation Techniques PPT Slides Used During Course
Physical Relaxation Techniques Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Physical Relaxation Techniques E-Learning Course
Physical Relaxation Techniques Online Video Course
Physical Relaxation Techniques Essentials Audiobook
Physical Relaxation Techniques Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Physical Relaxation Techniques training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Physical Relaxation Techniques training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Physical Relaxation Techniques training course
Contact us for the latest Physical Relaxation Techniques course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Physical Relaxation Techniques course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.