Personal Branding Workshop
Personal Branding Workshop in Singapore
Personal Branding Workshop in Singapore
Personal branding is marketing yourself and your career as a brand. The concept comes from self-packaging. It is an on-going process that helps you establish the prescribed impression or image in the mind of others. It involves the application of an individual’s name to different products.
Your brand is an emotion or a perception, maintained by someone other than you. The relationship between consumers and brands ought to be continuously made and remade. You need to continue reinforcing your brand and visibility. Personal branding course helps you to create a consistent and targeted impression that helps you achieve your personal and professional goals. You should be focused on determining what you want and the activities you are enjoying.
Napoleon Hill introduced personal branding or individual branding or self-positioning in 1937 in his book: Think and Grow Rich. His ideas surfaced in later texts such as Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind by Jack Trout and AI Ries. They argue you can use positioning strategies to advance your career.
Personal branding has got to a new level thanks to the popularity of the internet. There is now a need to manage your online identities. Despite being virtual; online identity and social media can affect your life. People want to portray themselves in a given way to their social circle.
Nowadays, employers have placed a lot of emphasis on personal branding. Employers use social media tools to vet candidates before offering them jobs. The techniques involve checking social media profiles and carrying out extensive background checks using search engines and other vital tools. Register for this personal branding workshop today!
This Personal Branding workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Personal Branding.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Personal Branding course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Personal Branding workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Personal Branding course
- Develop confidence
- Showcase your expertise
- Building strong relationships with your audience
- Focus your energy on important things
- Know your weaknesses and strengths
- Curate your web presence
- Reinvent yourself
Below is the list of course objectives of our Personal Branding course
- Differentiate between personal branding and bragging
- Understand how you are and what you stand for
- Know the difference between authenticity and transparency
- Learn how to take charge of your brand
- Understand how to sustain your image despite challenges
- Recognize and optimize your personal brand
- Identify opportunities that can increase the visibility of your brand
- Gain techniques and tools needed for networking situations
- Gain an understanding of your impact and leadership style
- Know your assets and what to sell
- Create a unique resume that reflects your brand
- Understand the importance of feedback and how you can use it
Below is the list of course content of our Personal Branding training course
- What is a personal brand and how does it matter
- Creating your personal brand for business and life
- How do you manage your image?
- How do you communicate your personal brand the right way?
- What are the right leadership styles in management
- Tips for marketing brand cheaply
- How to influence others and sell to them
- Writing killer resumes that will get you hired
- Steps to accelerating your career
- How to convince companies to hire you
- Using your personal brand as your greatest asset
- Creating a maintenance plan for your brand
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Personal Branding course
Personal Branding Learner’s Guide
Personal Branding Key Takeaways Notes
Personal Branding Essentials Ebook
Personal Branding Course Handouts
Personal Branding 30-Day Action Plan
Personal Branding MindMaps Pack
Personal Branding PPT Slides Used During Course
Personal Branding Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Personal Branding E-Learning Course
Personal Branding Online Video Course
Personal Branding Essentials Audiobook
Personal Branding Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Personal Branding training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Personal Branding training course.
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.