Personal accountability is the conviction that you are completely in charge of your own behaviour and results. It’s a decision, an outlook and a declaration of trustworthiness. Responsibility isn’t only an attitude it’s likewise a range of abilities that everybody can learn. A few people display it more than others, yet it can and ought to be learned as it isn’t just the establishment for a fruitful life but additionally an essential for joy. Your knowledge to be responsible and accountable is a primary result of the duties you are assigned and your personal work ethic when you take control of your work outcome. Responsibility isn’t something you can allow to somebody; in any case, it is something we expect of others. Being responsible in business implies assuming liability for meeting your targets, counting due dates and work targets and communicating effectively with internal and external clients. Being responsible is a vital part of good business manners and exhibits your mentality of polished methodology.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is accountability?
- What is personal accountability?
- Why personal accountability is important?
- What are the benefits of personal accountability?
- How to personal accountability
- Differentiate between responsibility and accountability?
- How to show accountability at work?
- What is personal accountability in the workplace?