In this memory improvement lunchtime talks, participants will learn some of the best memory techniques by Singapore’ own memory record holder Sancy Suraj.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Prevent yourself from forgetting to carry out tasks at work or home.
- Simple strategies to help you remember where you placed your daily objects.
- Daily 2-minute brain exercise you can do to drastically improve your memory.
- 5 examples of normal memory problems vs. serious memory problems. When should you seek help?
- Why trying too hard to use your memory can sometimes be a problem.
- When you should use technology and when not to use technology to help you remember
- Why do most new mothers complain of having a bad memory and how to reverse that?
- How to stay alert at work; Remove brain fog, stay alert throughout your workday.
- Why skipping breakfast can actually improve your concentration levels.
- Why do you always feel so lethargic after lunch and how to prevent this from ever happening again?
- 5 scientific tips to improve your focus and concentration levels over the next 1 week.
- 4 of the most important foods you can eat to skyrocket your focus and concentration levels.
- 7 tips for making a good memory great.
- Memory training should start at a young age: How to teach memory improvement techniques to your children so that they can smash their exams. Learn the top 5 memory techniques Pinnacle Minds teach students in School!