Management Skills Course in Singapore
About This Management Skills Training Course
Management Skills Course in Singapore
Effective managers have one thing in common and that is being able to organize everything under their authority. From this stems all related skills that are much needed in management such as leading, planning, and prioritizing. The different managerial skills must be identified, understood, and practiced by upcoming and experienced managers alike.
Who Should Attend This Management Skills Workshop
This Management Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Management Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Management Skills Training Program
The ideal group size for this Management Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Management Skills Course
The duration of this Management Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Management Skills Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Management Skills course
- Return to the workplace with renewed confidence and a surer grasp of your role and responsibilities
- Gain numerous hints and tips for managing problem situations and increase your global awareness and business knowledge
- Be a stronger manager if you reaffirm your existing knowledge and review and open your mind on business fundamentals
- Prepare you for higher responsibility by sharpening not just your management skills but also your leadership skills
- Develop a management role model and face future business challenges with spot-on strategic approaches
- Consolidate learning through projects that are directly related to your business
- Maximize impact on motivation and integrate coaching and appraisal to build performance
- Develop and refine management and supervisory skills training to strengthen the present and build for the future
- Developing a collaborative style to enhance team commitment and individual performance
- You should be able to impart useful wisdom and handy trade secrets that will help your team excel
- Work on honing these skills and watch how they can impact your job performance and opportunities
- Having the solid qualities of a good manager will position you for success at any level of the company
Management Skills Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Management Skills course
- Learn about different management skills and apply it in your management style and to your employees
- Leverage powerful techniques for getting the best from people to achieve the company’s objectives
- Use proven management models to design a blueprint for personal success
- Apply core management behaviors and techniques to deliver results
- Enhance leadership ability by developing emotional intelligence for employees to benefit on
- Broaden overall perspective on the interconnected global business environment
- Communicate with, motivate, and empower your team with effective communication
- Delegate work to individuals and teams and develop a management vision for success
- Devise an action plan to enable you to focus on what most needs attention
- Ensure you have a firm grasp of all business functions and work on your management and communication skills
- Explore topics critical to developing effective management skills such as performance management, motivation, team development, interpersonal and communication skills, supervisory skills training and time management skills
- Directing is the part where you take charge and tell people what to do, otherwise known as delegating, giving orders, and making decisions
Course Content For This Management Skills Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Management Skills training course
- Management and leadership skills to set priorities, delegate, motivate and develop your people, coach them to become top performers and communicate objectives and goals
- Communication skills to get your point across, create a compelling presentation to support your goals and get buy-in for ideas, inspire others to achieve better results and demonstrate emotional intelligence
- Collaboration skills so you can value and celebrate differences, build rapport, form alliances and negotiate effectively
- Critical thinking skills to approach problem solving logically, research options, avoid biases and focus on meaningful data to draw the right conclusions
- Finance skills to include the ability to build a sound budget and formulate reasonable forecasts
- Project management skills to grasp the scope and objectives of projects, recognize the roles and responsibilities of others, and use PM tools to stay on track and become an effective member of a cross-functional team
- Communication as a part of an intricate web and must act as a strong connection point that bridges the gaps between lower level employees and top brass or between sales, marketing, and production departments
- People skills are crucial because the best managers are always able to send a clear message and share valuable, understandable information that will help get the job done
- Technical skills are more important for low-level managers than for those at the top of the chain and if you’re angling for your first managerial spot, it’s crucial that you demonstrate a keen understanding of the businessas a whole
- Innovation is a keyword for nearly every company because our competitors are always striving to develop the best new products and services ahead of you
- Organization is about planning and foresight, and requires an ability to comprehend the big picture
- Managers must know what is happening, what needs to happen, and who and what are available to accomplish assigned tasks
Management Skills Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Management Skills course
Management Skills Learner’s Guide
Management Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Management Skills Essentials Ebook
Management Skills Course Handouts
Management Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Management Skills MindMaps Pack
Management Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Management Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Management Skills E-Learning Course
Management Skills Online Video Course
Management Skills Essentials Audiobook
Management Skills Infographics Pack
Management Skills Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Management Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Management Skills training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Management Skills training course
Upcoming Management Skills Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Management Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Management Skills Course Brochure
Request for this Management Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.