A habit is an act of repeating the behaviour in daily routine. It appears subconsciously if individuals keep repeating it for a very long time. There are two types of habits good and, bad.
Bad habits are hurdles in a way of practising good habit e.g. let’s sleep one more hour. In routine life, people get to stick with bad habits easily because they provide a sense of instance pleasure but creating the worst for the future. People pick good habits to get rid of bad ones and to make a satisfactory change in their lifestyle. It’s easy to acquire a new habit intentionally with the aim of changing routine life but, it is very difficult to make that habit stick, For instance; the habit of exercising or waking up early in the morning is hard to stick.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is a habit?
- How to develop a habit?
- Why it is difficult to stick with a habit?
- What strategies are required to make a habit permanent?
- How to develop a productive routine?
- What are the benefits of sticking with good habits?
- Why bad habits make place easily in our life?
- What is the importance of developing a positive and productive lifestyle?
Lunch and Learn