There’s a huge difference when working in Office and Working from home; they aren’t the same. Not everyone can succeed at it. The usual reason is they don’t usually not realize the importance of Self-Management at work.
There is a big challenge working from home employee face; it soon begins a holiday, and distraction affects productivity. Social media, phone calls, family and friends are now becoming the challenges to focus on work, meet deadlines, and significantly impact our work quality.
- Identifying the 8 tips on how to manage oneself to prepare you in working from home successfully
- Give 5 ways on how to stay motivated while working from home.
- Developing 4 strategies to significantly increase productivity.
- Recognizing the 5 good and bad habits while working from home.
- Solving Problems on Your Own
- You have more Freedom, don’t abuse it.
- You and Only You are accountable
- Be Assertive with Yourself
Duration: 45 minutes