Failure is the opposite of success, Individuals feel the failure when their desires have remained unfulfilled, or they didn’t achieve the specific target according to the societal norms or their own will. People deal with failure in different phases of life. There are two types of failure positive and, negative.
To give up on your goals, or stop trying to chase them, is truly recognised as a negative failure. It usually occurs when people accept to lose and let the opportunity go.
Positive failure is opposite to the negative one in which instead of giving up, individual try to learn from the failure to keep themselves motivating for the success.
Learning from failure is a commitment to yourself to show improvement for better performance in future goals.
Duration: 60 minutes
- How do you learn from failure?
- What failure is?
- How to find out the hurdles in your success?
- Do you learn more from failure or success?
- How failing plays an important part in your success?
- How learning from failure is benefited for a person?
- Share your experience on learning something from a failure?
- Who said failure is the success in progress?
Lunch and Learn