Keller’s Brand Equity Model Course in Singapore
Keller’S Brand Equity Model Course in Singapore
While thinking of a brand name is one of the most crucial parts of starting a business, building it is another story. To effectively establish a brand, Keller’s Brand Equity is commonly used to lay out the best strategies and implementation for effective customer impact. Learn more about the 6 building blocks in Keller’s brand equity model in this article.
This Keller’S Brand Equity Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Keller’S Brand Equity Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Keller’S Brand Equity Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Keller’S Brand Equity Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Keller’S Brand Equity Model course
- Helps translate the broad customer needs into definite and smaller attainable items
- Improves the brand reputation of business
- Enhances the customer-base and customer loyalty
- Provides a competitive edge to the business
- Increases productivity and sales of a company
- Enable organizations to identify the basic and distinguishing characteristics to be met
Below is the list of course objectives of our Keller’S Brand Equity Model course
- Understand the concept of Keller’s Brand Equity Model
- Appreciate the importance of customers satisfaction for the business
- Learn the effective method of enhancing the quality of products and services
- Learn the shortcomings of the products
- Comprehend the effect of customer satisfaction on the profitability of organizations
- Enhance the professionalism of the employees
- Shift the attention of businesses to customer satisfaction
Below is the list of course content of our Keller’S Brand Equity Model training course
- What is Keller’s Brand Equity Model?
- How it effects the profitability of organizations?
- Role of organizations in overcoming problems faced by customers
- Improve the reputation of the business
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Keller’S Brand Equity Model course
Keller’S Brand Equity Model Learner’s Guide
Keller’S Brand Equity Model Key Takeaways Notes
Keller’S Brand Equity Model Essentials Ebook
Keller’S Brand Equity Model Course Handouts
Keller’S Brand Equity Model 30-Day Action Plan
Keller’S Brand Equity Model MindMaps Pack
Keller’S Brand Equity Model PPT Slides Used During Course
Keller’S Brand Equity Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Keller’S Brand Equity Model E-Learning Course
Keller’S Brand Equity Model Online Video Course
Keller’S Brand Equity Model Essentials Audiobook
Keller’S Brand Equity Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Keller’S Brand Equity Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Keller’S Brand Equity Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Keller’S Brand Equity Model training course
Contact us for the latest Keller’S Brand Equity Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Keller’S Brand Equity Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.