Keeping good mental health requires to understand the value of mental health and what mental well-being means in real. Mental health covers emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It needs same amount of attention as physical health. It deals with what we thought, how our opinion generates and how positive and negative we are. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps discover how we manage stress, relate to others, and execute decisions. Keeping good mental health is necessary at every stage of life, from childhood to puberty through adulthood. Good mental health encourages an individuals to perform well and use skills properly. It also allows to develop new skills and challenge the capabilities, relax and discover new hobbies and the most importantly set realistic goals to obtain the achievement in life. This course encourages you to preserve your mental strength to a stable state, and discourage you from self-criticism, negative thoughts, and empower you to deal with anxiety, depression, stress and sadness.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is mental health?
- Why keeping good mental health is important?
- What are the symptoms of mental health?
- What are the signs of good mental health?
- How to become mentally strong?
- How to develop good mental health?
- How to deal with mental illness?
- How to remain mentally fit, confident and healthy?
Lunch and Learn