Improving Your Pronunciation Course in Singapore
About This Improving Your Pronunciation Training Course
Improving Your Pronunciation Course in Singapore
Language is an essential part of a culture. It is a system of communication by a country or community. It can either be written or spoken using words in structured conventions. With the spoken language, it is often a difficult transition from the dialect. Sounds and words don’t feel familiar to the mouth and tongue. Thus, it’s harder to adapt to new languages, verbally.
The best way to learn the language is to get immersed in it. Watching movies and listening to music are guaranteed and effective ways to improve pronunciation. Singing the lyrics and repeating the actor’s lines introduces new mouth, lip, and, tongue formations and sounds. It’s important to carefully look at the speaker’s, preferably a native speaker’s, mouth to learn them. Copying and recording them for own use guides the learner to remember these sounds and changes in positioning. Doing mouth exercises loosens tight muscles to improve movement and adaptability.
Dictionaries provide the phonetic transcriptions of words. Learning how to read and understand the symbols can guide an individual to speak the official pronunciation of words. Practising to transcribe words along with checking the mouth formations for each symbol can, eventually, direct individuals to develop their speech. This course seeks to guide individuals to practice. They will be shown and taught how to form sounds and identify changes based on the surrounding letters and words.
Who Should Attend This Improving Your Pronunciation Workshop
This Improving Your Pronunciation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Improving Your Pronunciation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Improving Your Pronunciation Training Program
The ideal group size for this Improving Your Pronunciation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Improving Your Pronunciation Skills Course
The duration of this Improving Your Pronunciation workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Improving Your Pronunciation Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Improving Your Pronunciation course
- Increase confidence in speaking new languages.
- Enhance an individual’s vocabulary and articulation.
- Avoid mixing up similar sounding words.
- Improve opportunities and chances to get a job by being clear during the interview.
- Improve communication with other speakers of the language.
- Avoid getting misunderstood due to mispronounced words.
- Learn mouth exercises to improve movement and articulation.
Improving Your Pronunciation Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Improving Your Pronunciation course
- Determine commonly mispronounced words.
- Recognize phonetic transcription symbols and sounds.
- Practice pronouncing words found in dictionaries by reading the phonetic transcription.
- Record mouth movement when speaking the language to check placement lips, and, tongue.
- Observe mouth movement of native speakers to apply to own practices.
- Transcribe difficult and similar sounding words on the script for speeches.
- Articulate commonly mispronounced words well.
- Study homonyms.
- Differentiate the spelling of words by listening.
- Find a speech or piece with commonly mispronounced words and homonyms for course activity.
- Recite speech created with commonly mispronounced words and homonyms.
- Repeat mouth exercises daily to loosen muscles and pronounce words well.
- Interact with native speakers to practice pronunciation and speech.
Course Content For This Improving Your Pronunciation Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Improving Your Pronunciation training course
- What are the arduous sounds in the language?
- How do you produce sounds correctly?
- What are phonetic transcription symbols and sounds?
- How do phonetic transcriptions help with proper pronunciation?
- Table of Phonetic Transcriptions
- What are commonly mispronounced words?
- What are homonyms?
- What are the mouth exercises to be done to help improve articulation?
- What are the tips to improve pronunciation?
- Find speeches with homonyms and commonly mispronounced words.
- Recite speeches with homonyms and commonly mispronounced words to the course group.
Improving Your Pronunciation Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Improving Your Pronunciation course
Improving Your Pronunciation Learner’s Guide
Improving Your Pronunciation Key Takeaways Notes
Improving Your Pronunciation Essentials Ebook
Improving Your Pronunciation Course Handouts
Improving Your Pronunciation 30-Day Action Plan
Improving Your Pronunciation MindMaps Pack
Improving Your Pronunciation PPT Slides Used During Course
Improving Your Pronunciation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Improving Your Pronunciation E-Learning Course
Improving Your Pronunciation Online Video Course
Improving Your Pronunciation Essentials Audiobook
Improving Your Pronunciation Infographics Pack
Improving Your Pronunciation Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Improving Your Pronunciation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Improving Your Pronunciation training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Improving Your Pronunciation training course
Upcoming Improving Your Pronunciation Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Improving Your Pronunciation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Improving Your Pronunciation Course Brochure
Request for this Improving Your Pronunciation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.