How To Write A Design Brief Course in Singapore
How To Write A Design Brief Course in Singapore
A design brief is just as critical as a business case, only in the creative area of business. A design brief, as the name implies, is carried out usually by the design team to come up with visuals that capture the eyes with a glance. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to art and without the right communication between the client and the designers, the designs, no matter how beautiful, would fall flat if it is not to the client’s taste.
In this case, a design brief is an absolute necessity when approaching a client for proposed ideas and suggestions. This offers a perfect platform where clients and designers can discuss the best approach to tackle a design project.
This How To Write A Design Brief workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Write A Design Brief.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Write A Design Brief course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Write A Design Brief workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Write A Design Brief course
• Trains the participant to focus on not only the project but the external factors such as the client and the competition
• Enhances the participant’s creativity and artistry by coming up with ingenious designs
• Trains the participant to incorporate the artistry of the design to the written word
• Helps the team gain a clear knowledge of the client’s expectations through their involvement with the design brief
• Ensures the client’s satisfaction by being involved in the creation of the design brief
• Helps the team in saving time and effort that could be expended due to miscommunication and wrong assumptions of the client’s wants
Below is the list of course objectives of our How To Write A Design Brief course
• Define what a design brief is
• State the purpose/s of writing a design brief for a client
• Identify the people who are qualified and should be involved when writing a design brief
• Identify the best time to write a design brief
• Describe the important elements in a standard design brief layout
• Describe the information that a design brief should contain
• Conduct research about your client, competition, and target market
• Learn how to prepare before writing a design brief by answering the preparatory questions
• Learn the steps on how to write a creative design brief
• Identify the things to be avoided when writing a design brief
• Enumerate the challenges that could be faced when writing a design brief
• Identify the benefits if writing a creative design brief
• Study well-written design brief examples
• Formulate improvements to be made in poorly written design briefs
Below is the list of course content of our How To Write A Design Brief training programme course
• What is a design brief?
• What is/are the purpose/s of writing a design brief?
• Who are the people best assigned the task for writing a design brief?
• When should you write a design brief?
• What composes the usual layout of a design brief?
• What kinds of information are usually found in a design brief?
• Getting to know your client, your competition, and your target market
• Questions to ask before writing a design brief
• Steps in making a creative design brief
• What should you avoid doing when writing a design brief?
• What are the challenges in writing a design brief?
• What are the benefits of writing an artistic design brief?
• Examples of creative design briefs
• Activity: Spot the improvements to be made in a poorly written design brief.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Write A Design Brief course
How To Write A Design Brief Learner’s Guide
How To Write A Design Brief Key Takeaways Notes
How To Write A Design Brief Essentials Ebook
How To Write A Design Brief Course Handouts
How To Write A Design Brief 30-Day Action Plan
How To Write A Design Brief MindMaps Pack
How To Write A Design Brief PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Write A Design Brief Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Write A Design Brief E-Learning Course
How To Write A Design Brief Online Video Course
How To Write A Design Brief Essentials Audiobook
How To Write A Design Brief Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Write A Design Brief training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Write A Design Brief training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Write A Design Brief training course
Contact us for the latest How To Write A Design Brief course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Write A Design Brief course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.