Criticisms are inescapable to the social human being. When accomplishing something or buying new items, it is better to expect one to avoid negative feelings. How a criticism can be handled is vital in living a harmonious and peaceful life. Whether at work or school, with family or friends, criticisms serve certain purposes that can enhance personal growth and way of life.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is criticism?
- How to differentiate between constructive and destructive criticisms
- Why is it important to deal with criticisms well?
- When is a criticism to be expected?
- How valid is a criticism based on the person giving it?
- Dealing with critical people
- Which situations are helpful and hurtful criticisms?
- What is the Emotional Quotient (EQ)