How To Develop Long-Term Focus Course in Singapore
Focus is the ability to center all the thoughts, energy and senses at a certain task. Most of the individuals at the work place have to face the issue of maintaining focus at goals for longer period of times. Staying motivated and maintaining long-term focus is highly critical for success in the business world.
In this course, participants will learn how to develop and maintain long-term focus on long term goals. It is crucial because measuring and recognizing progress on longer term goals is comparatively difficult. This means that it is easy to get frenzied during the process. However through proper knowledge and training participants can learn how to develop the beneficial habit of staying focused at work.
This how to develop long-term focus workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their how to develop long-term focus.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this how to develop long-term focus course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this how to develop long-term focus workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our how to develop long-term focus course
- Builds momentum of employees and improves effectiveness of work
- Increases commitment and responsibility of employees that in turn enhances the chances of promotion
- Attracts more clients when the organization have a dedicated and highly focused work force
- Reduces stress and enhances motivation of employees
- Builds a better work culture at the office
Below is the list of course objectives of our how to develop long-term focus course
- Understand the importance and need of achieving long-term goals
- Enables participants to identify their meaningful long-term goals
- Divides the long-term goals into smaller achievable chunks
- Enables participants to make those goals measurable
- Relate rewards with accomplishing the benchmarks
- Assists the participants in finding their passion
Below is the list of course content of our how to develop long-term focus training course
- Understand the concept of long-term focus?
- Understand the need of staying focused while achieving long-term goals?
- Discuss how to stay focused and ways of staying focused?
- Develop the relevance of long-term focus and motivation of employees
- Link of non-accomplishment of tasks with stress and demotivation at work
- How to enhance chances of career progression and job appraisals?
- Success stories of highly focused and developed focus
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the how to develop long-term focus course
How To Develop Long-Term Focus Learner’s Guide
How To Develop Long-Term Focus Key Takeaways Notes
How To Develop Long-Term Focus Essentials Ebook
How To Develop Long-Term Focus Course Handouts
How To Develop Long-Term Focus 30-Day Action Plan
How To Develop Long-Term Focus MindMaps Pack
How To Develop Long-Term Focus PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Develop Long-Term Focus Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Develop Long-Term Focus E-Learning Course
How To Develop Long-Term Focus Online Video Course
How To Develop Long-Term Focus Essentials Audiobook
How To Develop Long-Term Focus Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this how to develop long-term focus training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online how to develop long-term focus training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this how to develop long-term focus training course
Contact us for the latest how to develop long term focus course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this how to develop long-term focus course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.