Empathy is the capacity to as it should be placed yourself in other person’s situation to apprehend the alternative’s scenario, perceptions and feelings from their point of view and as a way to talk that understanding back to the other person. Empathy is a crucial talent with a purpose to have as a frontrunner. Empathy is from time to time careworn with sympathy. Sympathy involves simply being stricken by the other character’s perceptions, reviews and feelings. for instance, if an employee is frustrated and sad, the sympathetic leader could revel in the same emotions, resulting in the chief oftentimes suffering from identical problems as the employee. hence, sympathy can actually get inside the way of effective main.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is Empathy?
- What type of skill is empathy?
- How to develop empathy skills?
- What are the benefits of developing empathy skills?
- Why it is important to develop empathy skill?
- What are the types of empathy skills?
- Differentiate between sympathy and empathy?
- Why does empathy consider as a leadership quality?