Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one”s own feelings. It also provides great insight on how emotion influences motivation and behavior. The concepts of Emotional Intelligence have been around since the early 20th century, but the term was first introduced by Wayne Payne in 1985.
With our Emotional Intelligence workshop your participants will gain a better understanding of self-management and self-awareness. This in turn will give them better insight and control over their actions and emotions. With a greater understanding of emotions your participant”s will experience a positive impact on their professional and personal lives.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is Emotional Intelligence
- Four Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Social Management and Responsibility
- Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- Gaining Control
- Business Practices (I)
- Business Practices (II)
- Making an Impact
Lunch And Learn Talks