With this workshop your candidates will be provided the skills they need to succeed. By identifying prospective managers early and identifying a clear management track, your company will prosper and thrive with a solid development structure. Becoming a new manager can seem like a daunting and challenging task. To overcome these hurdles create an environment where employees know what is expected of them.
With our How to Develop New Managers course your participants will gain the support, best practices, and knowledge. This workshop will help your company develop well rounded, fair and confident managers. By identifying early you will be able to groom prospective candidates and provide the best chance for success.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Managers are Made, Not Born
- Create a Management Track
- Define and Build Competencies
- Managers Learn by Being Managed Well
- Provide Tools
- Provide Support
- Identify Strong Candidates Early
- Clearly Define the Management Track
- Empower New Managers
- Provide Growth Opportunities