Cultural Sensitivity in Business is an important factor to take advantage due to new markets in other countries to avoid alienating or offending clients. This is an important role on the personal level, even more so in transacting with foreign countries which have different social norms or beliefs. This is also essential as it would create or expand the market for cultural sensitivity.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is Cultural Sensitivity?
- Traditions, Customs, and Religion
- Managing Differences
- Issues to Look Out for
- Product Branding towards Diversity
- Opportunities in Marketing
- Handling Ethical and Cultural Issues
Lunch and Learn