Critical thinking is the process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing and evaluate information in the result generated by experience, observation, reflection, communication reasoning as a guide to belief and action.
This skill enables you to see beyond, not judge, cultural norms and learn how to understand other factors that can influence decision-making.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Identifying the Twelve Benefits of Critical Thinking.
- Applying the Four Strategies in Evaluating Information: Critical Thinking
- Understanding the Seven Components of Critical Thinking.
- Selecting the Ten Best Practices to be a Critical Thinker.
- Explaining How Critical Thinking will Improve Problem-Solving Skills & Decision Making.
- Understanding the Relationship between Emotional Intelligence to Critical Thinking.