An annual review can help you keep your employees happy, engaged, and focused. It is human nature to want to succeed. Giving your employees feedback on their positive and negative attributes is part of the pathway to success. A poorly designed annual review can have the reverse effect.
With our Conducting Annual Employee Reviews workshop, your participants will discover how to conduct a well-designed employee annual review. By determining the categories for an annual review and understanding how it affects employee compensation, an overall increase in performance should be seen throughout your organization.
Duration: 60 minutes
SGD 1899.97 SGD 1,334.96
- How to Conduct Annual Reviews
- Categories for Annual Review (I)
- Categories for Annual Review (II)
- Common Mistakes (I)
- Common Mistakes (II)
- Successful Tips for Concept of Pay for Performance
- How to Tie Employee Compensation to Firm-Wide Returns
- How to Communicate Employee Expectations Effectively
- Meaningful Questions to Gauge Employee Happiness (I)
- Meaningful Questions to Gauge Employee Happiness (II)
Lunch And Learn Talks