Conducting A Project Healthcheck Course in Singapore
Conducting A Project Healthcheck Course in Singapore
In business or in any industry, mistakes happen on a daily basis and failures are bound to happen no matter how perfect a project seemed to be. During a project’s development, conducting a project health check regularly should be one of the top items on the list of success. Just like people need a doctor’s check-up, so does the project in a business to ensure the quality of deliverables and detect any early onset of weak links. With this course, the participants will be able to learn the importance of project health checks and how to choose and conduct the right one suitable for a specific project.
This Conducting A Project Healthcheck workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Conducting A Project Healthcheck.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Conducting A Project Healthcheck course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Conducting A Project Healthcheck workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Conducting A Project Healthcheck course
• Mitigates the occurrence of mistakes which could have had a huge negative impact on the project
• Helps the participant to anticipate and resolve the conflicts before it happens
• Provides a summary of the current situation of the project which saves time spent on making updates
• Helps the participant to identify any weaknesses on the project as well as areas to be improved
• Ensures the complete alignment of the project’s components, from the objectives, the means of achieving them, to the expected results
• Helps the team to be on track according to the schedule and plan
Below is the list of course objectives of our Conducting A Project Healthcheck course
• Define what is a project health check
• State the importance of conducting a project health check
• Identify the people who should be part of planning and conducting project health checks
• Identify the ideal time/s to conduct project health checks
• Get familiar with a standard project health check tool and its elements and contents
• Learn the different tools and methods used in project health checks
• Learn how to apply the different tools and methods correctly and suitably
• Recognize the factors to be considered before planning and conducting a project health check
• Learn how to create an output of results after conducting a project health check
• Know the benefits of a successful project health check to the employees involved and the whole project
• Anticipate the consequences that could happen in the absence of a project health check or a lack thereof
• Perform an exercise in choosing the right project health check tool for different kinds of projects
Below is the list of course content of our Conducting A Project Healthcheck training programme course
• What is a project health check?
• Why is it necessary to conduct a project health check?
• Who are the people who need to be involved when conducting project health checks?
• When is/are the best time/s to conduct project health checks?
• The standard project health check tool: Main contents and elements
• What are the different tools and methods used for project health checks?
• What are the factors to be considered before conducting a project health check?
• Creating a comprehensive report as an output at the end of conducting project health checks
• What are the benefits of conducting a project health check to the people involved and the overall project?
• What are the possible consequences of conducting a poor project health check or neglecting to conduct one?
• Activity: From the given project health check tools, select the right one for the different projects.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Conducting A Project Healthcheck course
Conducting A Project Healthcheck Learner’s Guide
Conducting A Project Healthcheck Key Takeaways Notes
Conducting A Project Healthcheck Essentials Ebook
Conducting A Project Healthcheck Course Handouts
Conducting A Project Healthcheck 30-Day Action Plan
Conducting A Project Healthcheck MindMaps Pack
Conducting A Project Healthcheck PPT Slides Used During Course
Conducting A Project Healthcheck Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Conducting A Project Healthcheck E-Learning Course
Conducting A Project Healthcheck Online Video Course
Conducting A Project Healthcheck Essentials Audiobook
Conducting A Project Healthcheck Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Conducting A Project Healthcheck training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Conducting A Project Healthcheck training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Conducting A Project Healthcheck training course
Contact us for the latest Conducting A Project Healthcheck course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Conducting A Project Healthcheck course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.