Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and instant messaging. Developing writing skills is still important in the business world as is creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas) giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
The Collaborative Business Writing workshop will give your participants the knowledge and skills to collaborate with others and create that important document. Your participants will touch on the types of collaboration, and ways to improve them through certain tools and processes. These basic skills will provide your participants with that extra benefit in the business world that a lot of people are losing.
Duration: 60 minutes
SGD 1299.97 SGD 889.97
- What is Collaborative Business Writing?
- Types of Collaborative Business Writing
- Collaborative Team Members
- Collaborative Tools and Processes
- Setting Style Guidelines
- Barriers to Successful Collaborative Writing
- Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers
- Styles of Dealing with Conflict
- Tips for Successful Business Writing Collaboration
- Examples of Collaborative Business Writing
Lunch And Learn Talks