Rapport is a friendly and harmonious relationship in which the personalities or groups involved with each other, understand each other’s sentiments or ideas, and interact smoothly. You develop rapport when you improve mutual trust, familiarity and bond with someone.
Duration: 60 minutes
SGD 1299.97 SGD 889.97
- Define Rapport?
- What is Rapport building?
- How to build Rapport?
- Explain 7 rapport building skills?
- Explain how rapport building is an effective way of communication?
- What does a good rapport mean?
- What is the fastest way to build rapport?
- Describe the importance of rapport building?