Money matters can be intimidating for even the smartest people. However, having a solid understanding of basic financial terms and methods is crucial to your career. When terms like ROI, EBIT, GAAP, and extrapolation join the conversation, you”ll want to know what people are talking about, and you”ll want to be able to participate in the discussion.
The Budgets And Financial Reports talk will give you a solid foundation in finance. We”ll cover topics like commonly used terms, financial statements, budgets, forecasting, purchasing decisions, and financial legislation.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Understanding Financial Statement
- Analyzing Financial Statements, Part One
- Analyzing Financial Statements, Part Two
- Understanding Budgets
- Budgeting Made Easy
- Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Managing The Budget
- Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- A Glimpse Into The Legal World