Avoiding procrastination is one of the hardest as well as the most important soft skill to develop. Which requires a change in habits and a complete change in daily lifestyle. Procrastination is the behaviour of avoiding the tasks and not delivering them on time, It comes with many disadvantages and drawbacks. To get rid of this behaviour people practice different strategies to develop the skill of avoiding Procrastination in their life. In which they plan their schedule and make strict rules for themselves, use time management skills, arrange short term goals, to do lists, limit themselves with distractions and rewarding themselves with something they desire.
Duration: 60 minutes
SGD 1299.97 SGD 889.97
- What is procrastination?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- Why should we avoid procrastination?
- What are the advantages of avoiding procrastination?
- What are the five basic methods of avoiding procrastination?
- Disadvantages of procrastination
- Why the skill of avoiding Procrastination is hard to develop?
- Explain one theory related to procrastination.