A distracted employee is a less effective employee. Employees who do not pay attention can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. Your participants will be more efficient at their job, make fewer mistakes, and be more productive overall. Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work. Our workshop will help your participants reach their personal and in turn company goals. They will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What Is Attention Management?
- Stop Thinking and Pay Attention!
- What Is Mushin?
- What is Xin Yi (Heart Minded)?
- Focused Attention
- Sustained Attention
- Selective Attention
- Alternating Attention
- Attention CEO
- Attentional Blink
- The 80/20 Rule
- The Urgent / Important Matrix
- Being Assertive
- Creating a Productivity Journal
- The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand and Water