Adding Value in the Workplace is a skill needed for making one’s contributions turn into significant work that is value-adding to the business. Having value-adding work recognized in the workplace allows business professionals to achieve promotion faster, yet many suffer from this problem because they lack the mindset to create useful outputs and contributions to work.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Why do we need to have value-adding contributions to the workplace?
- What can be considered value-adding contributions?
- Mastering your Craft
- Delivering Remarkable Outputs
- Doing Significant and Value-Adding Work
- Pareto Principle
- Return of Investment as an Employee
- Creating Innovations