More than just hearing and nodding, active listening is an important skill that engages the whole body. It keeps the mind active in the sense that information is being dissected and filtered out while listening. Active listening not only benefits the listener but, through body language, the speaker is encouraged to speak as well.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is “Active Listening”?
- Define active listening skill?
- What are the different key features of active listening skill?
- Describe the importance of active listening skill?
- What are the basic active listening skills?
- How to develop active listening skill?
- What are the benefits of active listening skills?
- How do you demonstrate your active listening skill if encounters with the conflict situation?