21st Century Skills In the Workplace are skills needed to update the capacity of the employees to match standard technologies and techniques in doing business. Business professionals need to always update their skills in order to avoid out-dated practices and adapt to the competitive market. Improving one’s current skills and knowledge is important, yet most business professionals opt to forego modernizing their competency.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Basic Programs and Tools needed
- Why do we need to update our skillsets?
- Common Business Arrangements
- Common Work Strategies
- Deprecated Work Strategies
- Use of programs and apps for promoting productivity
- Tools that make doing business easier
- Adopting new strategies in doing work