Zero-Base Budgeting Course in Singapore
Zero-Base Budgeting Course in Singapore
Budgeting exists so that every release of money could be meticulously recorded and accounted for. An ongoing project requires that all expenses or rewards must be monitored. In zero-based budgeting, each and every expense must be provided with justification before it is approved to better assess future budget needs.
This Zero-Base Budgeting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Zero-Base Budgeting.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Zero-Base Budgeting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Zero-Base Budgeting workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Zero-Base Budgeting course
- Understand the basic concepts of Zero-Based budgeting
- Adapt to market changes caused by Zero-Based Budgeting
- Become aware of the realities of Zero-based budgeting and learn how to disperse the negative perceptions of it
- Know the difference between zero-based and traditional budgeting
- Gain the capability to maximize zero-based budgeting and how to minimize its risk
- Learn to apply Zero-Based budgeting in a step-by-step procedure
- Be equipped with creating goals and action plans that is set to achieve specific objectives
- Manage budget effectively to minimize expenses and maximize results
- Be prepared to create a budget spread that is uneven yet provides the most effectivity
- Gain the ability to create an effective zero-based budgeting plan and learn how to apply it
- Prevent problems that arise when applying zero based budgeting
- Be ready to apply or change a zero-based budgeting plan based on the effects on the company
Below is the list of course objectives of our Zero-Base Budgeting course
- Discuss the concepts of Zero-Based Budgeting
- Observe how Zero-Based Budgeting affect market conditions today
- Present the various truths and false perceptions of Zero-Based Budgeting
- Differentiate between the zero based and traditional budgeting
- Inspect the advantages and disadvantages of Zero-Based budgeting
- Present the process flow of zero-Based budgeting
- Model a proper funding which aligns more with the goals and strategies of the company
- Orient how to set budgets focused on achieving specific goals
- Explore an effective budget spread on how it can be unevenly spread across the different departments or activities
- Test the effectivity of a Zero-Based budget plan
- Explore the risk involved in Zero-Based Budgeting
- Analyse the scenarios when a Zero-Based budget may not be applicable
Below is the list of course content of our Zero-Base Budgeting training course
- What is Zero-Based Budgeting
- What is the role of Zero-based budgeting in current market conditions
- What are the myths and realities of Zero-based budgeting
- What is the difference between zero-based budgeting and traditional budgeting
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Zero-based budgeting
- What are the basic process flow under Zero-based budgeting
- Budgets that are tied to specific activities and levels of service
- Funding is targeted more to activities that align with the strategy
- Manage spending through increases or cuts that are not simply spread evenly across the budget
- How do you complete a zero-based budget
- What are the challenges and risks of zero-based budgeting
- How to assess suitability of zero-based budgeting in an organization
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Zero-Base Budgeting course
Zero-Base Budgeting Learner’s Guide
Zero-Base Budgeting Key Takeaways Notes
Zero-Base Budgeting Essentials Ebook
Zero-Base Budgeting Course Handouts
Zero-Base Budgeting 30-Day Action Plan
Zero-Base Budgeting MindMaps Pack
Zero-Base Budgeting PPT Slides Used During Course
Zero-Base Budgeting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Zero-Base Budgeting E-Learning Course
Zero-Base Budgeting Online Video Course
Zero-Base Budgeting Essentials Audiobook
Zero-Base Budgeting Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Zero-Base Budgeting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Zero-Base Budgeting training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Zero-Base Budgeting training course
Contact us for the latest Zero-Base Budgeting course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Zero-Base Budgeting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.