Zero-Base Budgeting Course in Singapore
Zero-Base Budgeting Course in Singapore
Zero-Base Budgeting is..
In this Zero-Base Budgeting course, participants will learn
This Zero-Base Budgeting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Zero-Base Budgeting.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Zero-Base Budgeting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Zero-Base Budgeting workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Zero-Base Budgeting course
- Understand the basic concepts of Zero-Based budgeting
- Adapt to market changes caused by Zero-Based Budgeting
- Become aware of the realities of Zero-based budgeting and learn how to disperse the negative perceptions of it
- Know the difference between zero-based and traditional budgeting
- Gain the capability to maximize zero-based budgeting and how to minimize its risk
- Learn to apply Zero-Based budgeting in a step-by-step procedure
- Be equipped with creating goals and action plans that is set to achieve specific objectives
- Manage budget effectively to minimize expenses and maximize results
- Be prepared to create a budget spread that is uneven yet provides the most effectivity
- Gain the ability to create an effective zero-based budgeting plan and learn how to apply it
- Prevent problems that arise when applying zero based budgeting
- Be ready to apply or change a zero-based budgeting plan based on the effects on the company
Below is the list of course objectives of our Zero-Base Budgeting course
- Discuss the concepts of Zero-Based Budgeting
- Observe how Zero-Based Budgeting affect market conditions today
- Present the various truths and false perceptions of Zero-Based Budgeting
- Differentiate between the zero based and traditional budgeting
- Inspect the advantages and disadvantages of Zero-Based budgeting
- Present the process flow of zero-Based budgeting
- Model a proper funding which aligns more with the goals and strategies of the company
- Orient how to set budgets focused on achieving specific goals
- Explore an effective budget spread on how it can be unevenly spread across the different departments or activities
- Test the effectivity of a Zero-Based budget plan
- Explore the risk involved in Zero-Based Budgeting
- Analyse the scenarios when a Zero-Based budget may not be applicable
Below is the list of course content of our Zero-Base Budgeting training course
- What is Zero-Based Budgeting
- What is the role of Zero-based budgeting in current market conditions
- What are the myths and realities of Zero-based budgeting
- What is the difference between zero-based budgeting and traditional budgeting
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Zero-based budgeting
- What are the basic process flow under Zero-based budgeting
- Budgets that are tied to specific activities and levels of service
- Funding is targeted more to activities that align with the strategy
- Manage spending through increases or cuts that are not simply spread evenly across the budget
- How do you complete a zero-based budget
- What are the challenges and risks of zero-based budgeting
- How to assess suitability of zero-based budgeting in an organization
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Zero-Base Budgeting course
Zero-Base Budgeting Learner’s Guide
Zero-Base Budgeting Key Takeaways Notes
Zero-Base Budgeting Essentials Ebook
Zero-Base Budgeting Course Handouts
Zero-Base Budgeting 30-Day Action Plan
Zero-Base Budgeting MindMaps Pack
Zero-Base Budgeting PPT Slides Used During Course
Zero-Base Budgeting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Zero-Base Budgeting E-Learning Course
Zero-Base Budgeting Online Video Course
Zero-Base Budgeting Essentials Audiobook
Zero-Base Budgeting Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Zero-Base Budgeting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Zero-Base Budgeting training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Zero-Base Budgeting training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Zero-Base Budgeting course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Zero-Base Budgeting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.