Your Learning Styles Course in Singapore
Your Learning Styles Course in Singapore
Learning can be defined as the process of acquiring skills or knowledge through study, being taught, or experience. It brings about a change in knowledge or behaviour that results from experience. Learning involves some physical changes in a nervous system like strengthening of synapses, pruning of neural pathways, and activation of neural pathways. This field of behavioural psychology focuses on measurable behaviours that you can learn, instead of trying to understand the internal states like attitudes and emotions.
You can strengthen, activate, re-route, and prune your neural pathways. This results in behavioural responses. Reflexes and instincts are some innate behaviour that does occur naturally. There are various types of learning that include observational learning, operant conditioning, and classical conditioning. Observational learning is simply observing others or situations. On the other hand, operant and classical learning are forms of associative learning. In this case, the learner makes associations between the different events that occur.
Learning skills are quite diverse and broad. Developing skills can pay off. This is because the skills transform your future for the better. There is a need to master beneficial lifelong skills that can help you work, live better, and learn.
This Your Learning Styles workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Your Learning Styles.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Your Learning Styles course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Your Learning Styles workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Your Learning Styles course
- Improve your creativity
- Know how to solve problems
- Improve your critical thinking
- Become a better leader
- Improve your communication
- Adapt to different changes
Below is the list of course benefits of our Your Learning Styles objectives
- Identify your learning styles
- Learn various strategies that can maximize your learning strengths in a college environment or workplace
- Be able to diagnose the needs of learning processes
- Building strategies for accommodating the different learning styles
- How to prepare others in the learning process
- Consider how you can use your learning style or method to effectively teach others
- Offer students tools to explore and identify their individual preferences for auditory, kinaesthetic, or visual learning
- Offer opportunity for students to discover and share different strategies that are compatible with their learning preferences to enhance learning outcomes
- Create learning environments that are conducive to optimal learning and implementing learning strategies
- Demonstrate your sensitivity to personal learning needs and show spontaneity and flexibility in meeting a needs with various learning styles
- Design a concise, clear lesson plans that demonstrate the use of various learning styles
- Develop activities that facilitate students and others to respect and support individual differences in various learning styles
Below is the list of course benefits of our Your Learning Styles training programme content
- What are different learning styles commonly used
- Learning through practical techniques and tips from experienced people
- Learning by watching others and also thinking before acting
- Learn by participation and doing
- How to understand theory very clearly and how to use it to apply learning in reality
- Using mental learning and imaging effectively and in a fun way
- How to silence learning distractors and those who sabotage learning through negative talk
- How to learn from body language
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of different learning styles
- How emotional intelligence is vital to success
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Your Learning Styles course
Your Learning Styles Learner’s Guide
Your Learning Styles Key Takeaways Notes
Your Learning Styles Essentials Ebook
Your Learning Styles Course Handouts
Your Learning Styles 30-Day Action Plan
Your Learning Styles MindMaps Pack
Your Learning Styles PPT Slides Used During Course
Your Learning Styles Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Your Learning Styles E-Learning Course
Your Learning Styles Online Video Course
Your Learning Styles Essentials Audiobook
Your Learning Styles Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Your Learning Styles training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Your Learning Styles training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Your Learning Styles training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Meet your facilitator for this Your Learning Styles workshop
Contact us for the latest Your Learning Styles course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Your Learning Styles course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.