Working In A Matrix Organization Course in Singapore
Working In A Matrix Organization Course in Singapore
About This Course
The organization structure a company selects has a great impact on whether they achieve their goals. There are four main types of organizational structures. Administrative, functional, divisional, and matrix.
Matrix is a blend of the first two and is used often by large multinationals or companies who have diverse product lines and services. It is also often used in project management.
In a matrix organization structure, employees report to more than one manager. A line manager, also known as a functional manager. They oversee the employee’s regular tasks and duties. A project manager is the other person the employee reports to. They are responsible for the employee’s special project assignment.
There are three different matrix organization structures a company can choose to work with. Weak, balance, and strong. The power of the project manager is the main difference between the three.
A matrix organization structure can be complex to create an even more complex to manage effectively. They do, however, offer a variety of benefits that make it an attractive way to work. The main benefit of this type of arrangement is that it helps balance daily operations with project delivery. Innovation is key to survival in a competitive market hence the need for the allocation of resources to special projects.
This course helps participants identify what type of matrix organization structure their company has and shows them how to work effectively in it. At the end of the course, they’ll be able to put the different strategies and techniques into action to achieve the benefits listed below.
This Working In A Matrix Organization workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Working In A Matrix Organization.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Working In A Matrix Organization course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Working In A Matrix Organization workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working In A Matrix Organization course
- Developing mutual understanding.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Improving virtual communication skills.
- Build stronger time management skills.
- Increased engagement and staying connected
- Effective conflict management and prevention.
Below is the list of our Working In A Matrix Organization objectives
- Explain what a matrix organization structure is.
- Recognize the different types of matrix organizational structures
- Understand the challenges and benefits of working in organizations with a matrix structure.
- Increased awareness of perceptions, assumptions, and expectations across organizations and cultures
- Use different skills and knowledge to work effectively with different cultures.
- Improve communication skills to be able to communicate assertively with a range of stakeholders.
- Greater understanding of how to influence and delegate effectively
- Know how to succeed in different matrix organization structures.
- Solve different challenges that arise due to issues with authority and control.
- Know how to speak up when their contributions are being overlooked.
- Compare the benefits and challenges of different types of matrix organizational structure
- Learn how to use time management skills to better manage regular duties and special project assignments.
Below is the list of our Working In A Matrix Organization training programme content
- What is a matrix organization?
- What are the different types of matrix organizational structures?
- Benefits of the different types of matrix organizational structures
- Challenges of the different types of matrix organizational structures
- How to identify your organization’s matrix structure.
- How to succeed in different matrix organization structures
- Effective communication skills to develop and what tools to use.
- How to increase cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Effective conflict resolution tips and techniques.
- How to make sure your input and value are recognized.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Working In A Matrix Organization course
Working In A Matrix Organization Learner’s Guide
Working In A Matrix Organization Key Takeaways Notes
Working In A Matrix Organization Essentials Ebook
Working In A Matrix Organization Course Handouts
Working In A Matrix Organization 30-Day Action Plan
Working In A Matrix Organization MindMaps Pack
Working In A Matrix Organization PPT Slides Used During Course
Working In A Matrix Organization Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Working In A Matrix Organization E-Learning Course
Working In A Matrix Organization Online Video Course
Working In A Matrix Organization Essentials Audiobook
Working In A Matrix Organization Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Working In A Matrix Organization training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Working In A Matrix Organization training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Working In A Matrix Organization training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Working In A Matrix Organization course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Working In A Matrix Organization course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.