Time Management Course in Singapore
Jobs that allow employees to work from home and let them avoid the costs of commuting is known as “work from home”. In the current era, companies are trying to enhance the motivation level of good employees and trying to retain them for a long time. There are upsides and downsides of working remotely from home for both the employees and the organization.
Knowles Training Institute provides an opportunity to understand and learn more about working from home. Working from home means that employees will learn to rely on self-discipline and focus. However, the employees can often feel out of loop in this work from home arrangement. In this working from home course, participants will learn the importance of office work alongside maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Enabling individuals to manage intrusions during their work
- Developing a habit among employees of prioritizing their work
- Producing smart workers in an organization and identifying them for promotion
- Maintaining a work life balance and keeping the employees motivated. Hence decreased turnover will be observed in organizations.
Below is the list of course objectives of our time management course
- Establish the relevance of working from home in the current corporate society
- Understand the pros and cons of working from home
- Develop an understanding of promotion in the scenario of work from home
- Understand the decreased costs of office place and utilities for the employer
- Discuss the promotion trends and staying in loop of the employee working from home
- Enhance communication between the employee and the employer
- Determine the techniques needed in implementing work from home
- Understand how to handle issues of conflict and disagreement properly
Below is the list of course content of our time management training course
- Understanding the backdrop of working from home
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of working from home
- Benefits of reduced office costs
- Promoting ease for the employees
- Improving communication between the employee and employer
- Learning about the issues of working from home
- Questionnaire and poll about working from home among the course participants
- Case study about working from home
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.