Win With People Course in Singapore
Win With People Course in Singapore
As the golden rule says “Don’t do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you”, winning with people goes the same way. Two notable books written by John Maxwell depict the ways of benefits of winning with people. Simply put, when you help others, they will also you in return.
This Win With People workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Win With People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Win With People course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Win With People workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Win With People course
- Increases the productivity and motivation of employees
- Reduces stress and demotivation of the team mates
- Meeting all the crucial deadlines and work commitments
- Enables employee to maintain better work relations with clients and supervisors
- Enables individuals to manage intrusions during their work
- Produce smart workers in an organization and identifying them for promotion
Below is the list of course objectives of our Win With People course
- Understand the concept of winning with people
- Determine the techniques through which an individual can win with the people
- Determine the benefits of the techniques
- Understand the importance of the concept
- Conduct trainings at organizations
- Identify the ways to resolve conflicts among the team members
- Identify the techniques to boost the morale of team members
- Adopt best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Win With People training course
- What is meant by winning with people?
- Why is it critical for organizations?
- What are the benefits of this technique?
- How is it applicable in practical scenario?
- Case studies and group discussions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Win With People course
Win With People Learner’s Guide
Win With People Key Takeaways Notes
Win With People Essentials Ebook
Win With People Course Handouts
Win With People 30-Day Action Plan
Win With People MindMaps Pack
Win With People PPT Slides Used During Course
Win With People Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Win With People E-Learning Course
Win With People Online Video Course
Win With People Essentials Audiobook
Win With People Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Win With People training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Win With People training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Win With People training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Win With People course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Win With People course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.