Win-Win Negotiation Course in Singapore
Win-Win Negotiation Course in Singapore
About This Course
“You don’t get what you deserve. You get what you negotiate.” -Chester Karrass
Negotiation skills are not just for members of the sales team. Negotiating is a large part of our daily life. From the moment we open our eyes and negotiate with our alarm clocks whether to get going or hit the snooze button to the moment we call it a night.
There are different negotiating styles. Competing – I win – You lose. Accommodating – I Lose – You Win. Compromising – I Lose / Win Some – You Lose/ Win Some. Avoiding – I Lose – You Lose. Collaborating – I Win – You Win.
The competing style is the most common in negotiations. Collaborating is the most desired. Especially in business settings. It’s also the most successful style of negotiating because both parties walk away from the table feeling good.
Skillful win-win negotiators have great persuasion and listening skills. They also have a knack for seeing things from someone else’s point of view and creating options for mutual gain. When negotiating, they are honest and always keep things simple. Preparation is the key to their success. They never come to the negotiation table without first spending some time planning. This ensures that negotiate with rational instead of emotion.
This course teaches participants the importance of adopting a win-win approach to negotiations.
It gives them tips and techniques that they can use to create and claim value for their organization and that they can also use to build strong relationships in their personal and professional lives.
This Win-Win Negotiation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Win-Win Negotiation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Win-Win Negotiation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Win-Win Negotiation workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Win-Win Negotiation course
- Get better results in every negotiation
- Build confidence in your negotiation skills.
- Learn effective negotiation principles.
- Create a willingness to negotiate again down the road.
- Build respect with your colleagues/employees.
- Create greater value for your organization.
- Build stronger relationships with negotiating parties.
- Career advancement and fulfillment.
Below is the list of our Win-Win Negotiation objectives
- Explain the key concepts of the win-win negotiation style.
- Understand how to structure a win-win negotiation to get desired outcomes.
- Explain how a win-win creates greater commitment and cooperation.
- Demonstrate the importance of a win-win negotiation style.
- Utilize different preparation techniques.
- Learn how to set concrete goals for the negotiation.
- How to manage expectations prior to and during a negotiation.
- Show how to avoid making concessions too early in a negotiation
- Manage their time and emotions to avoid making decisions driven by intuition instead of rational.
- Practice negotiation tactics using role-playing simulations.
- Used new negotiation skills to complete a successful win-win negotiation.
- Demonstrate how to write clear negotiation goals and create options for mutual gain.
Below is the list of our Win-Win Negotiation training programme content
- Different negotiating styles.
- Key concepts of a win-win negotiating style.
- Advantages of using a win-win negotiation style.
- Disadvantages of using a win-win negotiation style.
- How to prepare for a win-win negotiation.
- Identifying the best alternative to a negotiated agreement (BATNA)
- Managing expectations in win-win negotiations.
- How to manage your time and your emotions.
- What you must say during the negotiation.
- What not to say during the negotiations.
- Negotiation skills self-assessment.
- Examples of win-win situations in the workplace.
- Examples of successful win-win negotiations.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Win-Win Negotiation course
Win-Win Negotiation Learner’s Guide
Win-Win Negotiation Key Takeaways Notes
Win-Win Negotiation Essentials Ebook
Win-Win Negotiation Course Handouts
Win-Win Negotiation 30-Day Action Plan
Win-Win Negotiation MindMaps Pack
Win-Win Negotiation PPT Slides Used During Course
Win-Win Negotiation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Win-Win Negotiation E-Learning Course
Win-Win Negotiation Online Video Course
Win-Win Negotiation Essentials Audiobook
Win-Win Negotiation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Win-Win Negotiation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Win-Win Negotiation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Win-Win Negotiation training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Win-Win Negotiation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Win-Win Negotiation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.