Willpower Course in Singapore
Willpower Course in Singapore
Willpower can be defined as the capacity to override unwanted feeling, impulse, or thought. It can also be the ability to delay your gratification, resist short-term temptations so that you can achieve long-term goals. There are other common names for willpower: drive, determination, self-discipline, self-control, and resolve.
Lack of willpower is not the only reason you have failed to achieve your goals. There is a need to establish motivation for change and then set clear, realistic goals. Also, you need to monitor your behaviour and efforts towards the goal. The other component you need is willpower. If your goal is to lose weight, study more, spend less time on social media networks, or stop a smoking habit, willpower is the step you need to achieve your goals.
Each day you make decisions to resist impulses so that you can achieve a happier, healthier life. Whether it is running a few minutes a day, going to the gym, forgoing cocktails, you become tested continuously. Limited willpower is known to be a primary hindrance to maintaining a healthy weight. You should note that willpower plays a vital role in healthy lifestyle choices.
This Willpower workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Willpower.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Willpower course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Willpower workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Willpower course
- Live healthier life
- Resist temptations
- Achieve your long-term goals
- Make sound decisions
- Improves your self-esteem
Below is the list of course benefits of our Willpower objectives
- Understand willpower and why lack of it is not your fault
- How you can learn anything new notwithstanding your age
- Appreciate the incredible power of doing small consistent actions
- Importance of systems so that you can get out and try
- Why you cannot solve anything until you can pinpoint the problem
- Determine the desired outcome you want to achieve in advance
- How to find creative means that can change your behaviour so that you can do what you want
- How to identify the delicate hotspots that get you out of the course
- Appreciate the incredible power of using a simple checklist
- Know the tricks to use to remember exactly what you are supposed to do at certain times
- Know how to deal with unhappy issues and customers
- Why you should not rely on your memories in emergency cases
Below is the list of course benefits of our Willpower training programme content
- Implementing vital behaviours that can help you build incredible willpower that you can use whenever you want.
- Recognizing that people do not fail, but their systems fail and how to come up with the right system
- How to get rid of your long-standing character flaws in less than a month
- How to add new empowering behaviours to your lifestyle such as writing, portion control, patience, exercise, and gratitude
- How to recover from the setbacks immediately and get right back on track
- Using systems created to create bigger awesome future both personally and professionally
- How to stop doing random work and focus on important behaviours that generate great results with minimal effort
- How you can eliminate bad habits such as sugar addiction, credit card spending, self-defeating thoughts, complaining, and binge eating
- How to change your behaviour confidently no matter how challenging it can
- How belief is vital if you want to achieve something
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Willpower course
Willpower Learner’s Guide
Willpower Key Takeaways Notes
Willpower Essentials Ebook
Willpower Course Handouts
Willpower 30-Day Action Plan
Willpower MindMaps Pack
Willpower PPT Slides Used During Course
Willpower Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Willpower E-Learning Course
Willpower Online Video Course
Willpower Essentials Audiobook
Willpower Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Willpower training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Willpower training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Willpower training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Meet your facilitator for this Willpower workshop
Contact us for the latest Willpower course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Willpower course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.