Time Management Course in Singapore
Time Management Course in Singapore
Time Management is..
In this time management course, participants will learn
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Increases the energy levels and concentration
- Assists in weight loss and improve self-confidence of individuals
- Improves mood and makes the individuals happy
- Helps brain memory and wellbeing
- Improves the skin and looks of people
- Lowers the risk of serious health problems
- Reduces depression and stress in individuals
- Improves the immune function of the body
Below is the list of course objectives of our time management course
- Understand the concept of stress management
- Appreciate the importance of health
- Learn the effective method of producing high quality deliverables within the time frame and budget
- Learn reaction of impulsive decisions at work
- Comprehend the effect of stress on relations
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
Below is the list of course content of our time management training course
- What is stress?
- Understand what causes stress at work
- How to manage stress at work?
- Role of organizations in assisting employees in handling stress
- Improve working relations with colleagues and clients
- How to enhance the self-confidence and inner strength of the employees?
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.