Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Course in Singapore
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Course in Singapore
Letting a bad situation ruin your day could ruin your chances in making significant connections at work. Regardless of the reason, your negative vibe could translate into your work and could make others feel bad as well. The question is, how do you turn your day around and make it all better?
This Ways To Make A Bad Day Better workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Ways To Make A Bad Day Better.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Ways To Make A Bad Day Better course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Ways To Make A Bad Day Better workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Ways To Make A Bad Day Better course
- Enables employees how to deal with interruptions and time waster activities in a day
- Enable employees to smile more often and take care of their health
- Learn to plan the work day ahead of time
- Understand the importance of self-discipline and organization at work
- Develops the attributes of highly skilled professionals and give them chances of early promotion
Below is the list of course objectives of our Ways To Make A Bad Day Better course
- Understand the importance of happiness in professional and personal spheres of life
- Identify different methodologies of staying happy during a day
- Assess the appropriateness of methodology used
- Establish the relevance of time management for business professionals
- Allocate the resources efficiently and properly
- Learn how to make a schedule and plan the budgets
- Introduce necessary changes in the organizational structure
Below is the list of course content of our Ways To Make A Bad Day Better training course
- Understand the importance of happiness
- How to monitor issues in the current system that depresses mood?
- Adapt other successful business strategies
- Understand the latest trends in business culture
- How to maintain continuity and sustainability?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Ways To Make A Bad Day Better course
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Learner’s Guide
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Key Takeaways Notes
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Essentials Ebook
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Course Handouts
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better 30-Day Action Plan
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better MindMaps Pack
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better PPT Slides Used During Course
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better E-Learning Course
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Online Video Course
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Essentials Audiobook
Ways To Make A Bad Day Better Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Ways To Make A Bad Day Better training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Ways To Make A Bad Day Better training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Ways To Make A Bad Day Better training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Ways To Make A Bad Day Better course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Ways To Make A Bad Day Better course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.