Time Management Course in Singapore
Visualization is a powerful technique to build self-esteem, self-confidence and motivation of an individual. He can imagine himself already achieving the goals, experiencing all the joy and satisfaction of reaching the final point. The hustle and bustle of work life tends to lose our focus and we end up doing the same activities day in day out without moving in an organized manner towards our goals.
Visualization techniques have been used by affluent people to give them the energy and motivation to reach their desired goals and produce the specified outcomes. In this course, participants will get to learn about all the techniques and benefits of visualization and discuss the success stories of prosperous businessmen, athletes, professionals etc.
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Triggers the law of attraction, thereby attracting all the resources, people and ideas an employee needs to achieve his goals
- Boosts internal motivation and morale of the employees
- Enables the employees to plan beforehand about all the resources required to turn the dreams of success into reality
- Energizes the employees
- Activates the sub-conscious mind to produce creative ideas in order to achieve the goals
Below is the list of course objectives of our time management course
- Learn the benefit of visualization in order to plan the life accordingly
- Understand the different techniques of visualization
- Determine the value of planning and achieving goals and missions
- Determine key factors that affect visualization
- Understand the ‘mental rehearsal’ technique
- Create goal pictures and affirmation of each goal in mind
- Implement best practices in using the technique of visualization
Below is the list of course content of our time management training course
- Understanding the concept of visualization
- Discuss the need setting goals and aims
- What are the different ways to boost self-confidence and morale of employees
- What is mental rehearsal technique and how successful people apply it?
- Success stories of entrepreneurs, professionals, businessmen etc
- How it can affect career progression?
- Develop an improved work-life balance
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.