Valuing Your Time Course in Singapore
Most valuable commodity of an individual is his time. Everybody has same twenty four hours in a day however few succeed and few don’t. Time is a scarce source for organizations as well as employees.
In modern day organizations, the heaps of tasks received can create a havoc in the mind of the employee. The first step towards time management is concise and crisp planning of the tasks, setting short-term and long-term objectives and working towards them. Time management refers to allocating time to urgent and significant tasks. It enables individuals to make best use of the time.
This Valuing Your Time workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Valuing Your Time course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Valuing Your Time workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Valuing Your Time course
- Learn how to prioritize your tasks and manage your time
- Enables employees to plan career progression and enjoy timely promotions and job appraisals
- Gain insight on how to achieve short term and long term work and life goals
- Develop strategies to manage procrastination and lack of motivation
- Handle hefty work load with proper time management
- Enables the organizations to have efficient and motivated work force
Below is the list of course objectives of our Valuing Your Time course
- Identify the importance of valuing time in day-to-day corporate and personal life
- Overcome procrastination and laziness
- Avoid “Look Busy Do Nothing” policy
- Improve the quality and accuracy of work
- Build and improve a better reputation at the work place and among the competitors
- Enjoy a competitive edge in the industry due to timely made better decisions
- Prioritize tasks and allocate time accordingly
- Implement the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Valuing Your Time training course
- Understand the importance of time in daily life
- How to overcome procrastination? What are the drawbacks of being lethargic in an organization?
- Understand the time management practices of top notch organizations
- What are the different ways to value time?
- Being true to one self by achieving the professional and personal goals
- Polishing our personality and improving our reputation in the organization
- Strategies of prioritizing tasks in hand
- Workshop : Valuing time case studies
- Group Discussion: Learning how to manage a day
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Valuing Your Time course
Valuing Your Time Learner’s Guide
Valuing Your Time Key Takeaways Notes
Valuing Your Time Essentials Ebook
Valuing Your Time Course Handouts
Valuing Your Time 30-Day Action Plan
Valuing Your Time MindMaps Pack
Valuing Your Time PPT Slides Used During Course
Valuing Your Time Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Valuing Your Time E-Learning Course
Valuing Your Time Online Video Course
Valuing Your Time Essentials Audiobook
Valuing Your Time Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Valuing Your Time training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Valuing Your Time training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Valuing Your Time training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Valuing Your Time course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Valuing Your Time course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.