Vak Learning Styles Course in Singapore
Vak Learning Styles Course in Singapore
The VAK learning styles stands for the three main ways that people learn: Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic. Some people learn through photographic memories (visual), some through listening (auditory), and some through physical contact (kinesthetic). This model also determines a person’s dominant learning style or a combination of the three.
This Vak Learning Styles workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Vak Learning Styles.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Vak Learning Styles course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Vak Learning Styles workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Vak Learning Styles course
- Use Vak learning styles to develop a multisensory learning environment.
- Apply Visual, audio and Kinaesthetic tools for fast retrieval of information and improved recall through multisensory approach.
- Integrate Vak learning style with traditional learning style to appeal to the senses of learners and enhance the learning process.
- Apply Vak learning style to develop appealing offline and online learning resources for learners.
- Use visual, audio and kinaesthetic tools in learning to improve personal communication skills.
- Blend visual, audio and kinaesthetic in learning to reduce training costs.
- Incorporate Vak tools and resources to improve the effectiveness of learning experience.
- Acquire knowledge on video and audio use in the delivery of learning content.
- Use Vak digital tools to improve the learning convenience for learners.
- Apply Vak resources to develop portable learning systems for learners.
- Integrate Vak in teaching methodologies to encourage student motivation to learn.
- Use Vak digital tools and resources to create work-life balance for students and teachers.
- Apply Vak learning style in teaching to reduce class monotony and encourage student initiative-ness.
- Integrate Vak learning style with traditional teaching to influence student creativity and innovation.
- Use Vak learning style to develop e-learning programs for students.
- Incorporate Vak tools and resources to encourage blended learning among learners.
- Use knowledge on Vak learning styles to stimulate computer technology use in learning.
- Incorporate Vak resources in teaching to stimulate uptake of computer technology thuis produce tech savvy students.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Vak Learning Styles course
- Understand the meaning and significance of Vak learning style.
- Understand the structure and framework of Vak learning model.
- Appreciate the significance of incorporating the Vak learning style in teaching.
- Learn the tips of creating effective Vak learning content for students.
- Learn the activities and tools for supporting Visual, auditory and Kinesthetic learners.
- Learn the role of the instructor in effectively delivering lessons through Vak learning style.
- Learn the guiding principles of using Vak learning style in teaching.
- Understand the teaching techniques and strategies in delivering lessons using Vak learning style.
- Learn the steps to develop digital Vak learning resources for students.
- Understand the challenges faced by learners and instructors using Vak learning styles.
- Appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of using Vak style in teaching.
- Learn how to incorporate Vak learning style in the learning processes.
- Learn the assessment tools and techniques of measuring results of Vak learning styles.
Below is the list of course content of our Vak Learning Styles training course
- What is the meaning and significance of Vak learning style?
- How is the Vak Learning model structured? What is the framework of Vak learning model?
- What is the significance of incorporating the Vak learning style in teaching?
- What are the tips of creating effective Vak learning content for students?
- What are the activities and tools for supporting Visual, auditory and Kinesthetic learners?
- What is the role of the instructor in effectively delivering lessons through Vak learning style?
- What are the guiding principles of using Vak learning style in teaching?
- Which teaching techniques and strategies are used to deliver lessons using Vak learning style?
- What are the steps to develop digital Vak learning resources for students?
- What challenges do learners and instructors face when using Vak learning styles?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Vak style in teaching?
- How do instructors incorporate Vak learning style in the learning processes?
- Which assessment tools and techniques do instructors use to measure results of Vak learning styles?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Vak Learning Styles course
Vak Learning Styles Learner’s Guide
Vak Learning Styles Key Takeaways Notes
Vak Learning Styles Essentials Ebook
Vak Learning Styles Course Handouts
Vak Learning Styles 30-Day Action Plan
Vak Learning Styles MindMaps Pack
Vak Learning Styles PPT Slides Used During Course
Vak Learning Styles Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Vak Learning Styles E-Learning Course
Vak Learning Styles Online Video Course
Vak Learning Styles Essentials Audiobook
Vak Learning Styles Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Vak Learning Styles training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Vak Learning Styles training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Vak Learning Styles training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Vak Learning Styles course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Vak Learning Styles course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.