Time Management Course in Singapore
Goal setting is the key to both professional and personal development of individuals. In order to attain long-term growth, there should be a pre-planned and effective goal setting method. You need to analyze where you want to be in life and assess the path to reach there. These outcomes should be definite, not vague.
In this course, participants will grasp the opportunity to set well-formed outcomes and plan properly to achieve them. Well-formed outcomes help us prioritize, aids us in keeping track of our progress and enhances our morale. This helps in building our professional knowledge, skills and effective working practices.
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Provides proper direction to the employees
- Develop clearer focus of the goals
- Provides a clarity in the decision making process
- Inculcates a sense of personal satisfaction in the employees
- Develops a sense of purpose in life of employees
- Increasing accountability and motivation among the employees
- Enables individuals to manage intrusions during their work
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management objectives
- Develop realistic completion time of goals
- Develop goals that are realistic and measurable
- Enable employees to make substantial goals
- Establish goals that are consistent with the purpose and identity
- Avoid seeking perfection while setting goals
- Avoid setting too generic goals
- Make room for failures and overcoming the fears associated with failures
- Adapt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management training programme content
- Define well-formed outcomes in goal setting
- Why is setting the goals important?
- How individuals set short-term and long-term goals?
- What is needed for setting goals?
- What are the benefits of setting goals?
- How to avoid setting mistakes while establishing short-term and long-term goals?
- Success stories of successful professionals
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.