Understanding Statistical Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Statistical Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Statistical Biasness is..
In this Understanding Statistical Biasness course, participants will learn
This Understanding Statistical Biasness workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Understanding Statistical Biasness.
The ideal group size for this Understanding Statistical Biasness course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Understanding Statistical Biasness workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Statistical Biasness course
- Understand how statistical biasness may obstruct objective judgement
- Have a comprehensive on why statistical biasness affect research and studies with statistics
- Become aware of how selection bias is inefficient when selecting respondents
- Apply an effective selection of respondents by avoiding self-selection bias
- Gain ways to adjust research by ensuring that respondents do not have a recall bias
- Develop ways to ensure that avoids the preconceived mind-set of an expected result
- Master ways not to lose data to avoid survivorship bias
- Create research plans that does not omit variables up to a researches conclusion
- Prevent making cause and effect biased conclusions when dealing with statistic data
- Comprehend ways to avoid funding bias and how to deal when faced with this issue
- Use methods to ensure that no cognitive biases are applied in the research
- Reach a professional standard of making no bias when doing research
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Statistical Biasness objectives
- Recognize how statistical biasness may obstruct objective judgement
- Describe how researches and statistics may yield questionable results due to statistical biasness
- Illustrate why selection bias must be avoided when conducting statistical research
- Explain how self-selection bias can present inaccurate results as the test subjects volunteered to be part of the research
- Present the negative results when respondents have a recall bias
- Interpret the ways that the observer bias can lead to a wrong conclusion due to an expected result
- Observe the ways in which survivorship bias might be applied and what to do to avoid it
- Analyze ways that several conclusions of the result are not presented leading to an Omitted variable bias
- Discuss the dangers of the cause and effect bias and how the past cannot necessarily explain current structures
- Teach how to create a stand in researches that will not be affected by funding bias
- Showcase how cognitive bias may work hand in hand with statistical bias creating questionable results
- Impart ways to overcome the statistical biases that may be encountered in research
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Statistical Biasness training programme content
- Learning what is statistical biasness and how it can impede with objective judgement
- What statistical biasness affect in the fields of research and studies with statistics
- How selection bias occurs and why it must be avoided in statistics
- Avoiding questionable data by not applying self-selection bias when doing a research
- Minimizing the possibilities of respondents having selective memory or recall bias
- Ensuring that observer bias does not occur and how to be objective on the research
- Presenting how survivorship bias can damage reports and how to ensure visible results
- Discussing the factors that could lead to Omitted Variable Bias
- Going beyond the assumed effects of a research by not being influenced by the cause and effect bias
- How to avoid funding bias and what could cause a scientific study to take this route
- How cognitive biases may affect findings of statistical biases
- Overcoming the biases in statistics and tips to practice objective research
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Understanding Statistical Biasness course
Understanding Statistical Biasness Learner’s Guide
Understanding Statistical Biasness Key Takeaways Notes
Understanding Statistical Biasness Essentials Ebook
Understanding Statistical Biasness Course Handouts
Understanding Statistical Biasness 30-Day Action Plan
Understanding Statistical Biasness MindMaps Pack
Understanding Statistical Biasness PPT Slides Used During Course
Understanding Statistical Biasness Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Understanding Statistical Biasness E-Learning Course
Understanding Statistical Biasness Online Video Course
Understanding Statistical Biasness Essentials Audiobook
Understanding Statistical Biasness Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Understanding Statistical Biasness training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Understanding Statistical Biasness training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Understanding Statistical Biasness training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Understanding Statistical Biasness course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Understanding Statistical Biasness course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.