Understanding Logical Fallacies Course in Singapore
Understanding Logical Fallacies Course in Singapore
A logical fallacy is a fancy name for an erroneous way of reasoning. You might think it makes sense at first, but when you dissect it, there is a flaw in its argument. It is often easy to be convinced with a logical fallacy so understanding them and the commonly used is important.
This Understanding Logical Fallacies workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Understanding Logical Fallacies.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Understanding Logical Fallacies course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Understanding Logical Fallacies workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Logical Fallacies course
- Understand what logical fallacy is and why it isn’t supposed to be used on arguments
- Have the ability to discern and refuse the points presented if a logical fallacy is used
- Have the ability to learn of the different arguments that are used and their weaknesses
- Use strategies to counter the Straw Man fallacy and avoid allowing people to oversimplify your arguments
- Be equipped with the issues presented in a Bandwagon fallacy and how to argue against it
- Become an expert in countering arguments that use the appeal to authority fallacy
- Take advantage of the weakness of the false dilemma fallacy
- Be ready to present a logical case against a Slothful Induction fallacy
- Be flexible in presenting a counter option if ever a middle ground fallacy is presented
- Be able to create ways to respond to the personal incredulity fallacy
- Get the qualities of a false authority fallacy and its main weaknesses
- Apply counter arguments against hasty generalizations and how to dissect its points
Below is the list of course objectives of our Understanding Logical Fallacies course
- Inspect the facts about logical fallacies and its uses in an argument
- Review how logical fallacies can be deceptive and how it can have convinced the unprepared
- Scrutinize the bad arguments that may be presented in a debate
- Formulate ways to identify and dismantle when a Straw Man fallacy is used
- Acknowledge how the bandwagon fallacy is commonly applied and what to present to counter it
- Recognize the ways to defend against an appeal to authority
- Showcase the false dilemma fallacy and how to argue against this
- Teach the Slothful Induction fallacy and its key principles
- Observe how to counter a middle ground fallacy and how to present alternatives
- Explore the ways to defend against personal incredulity fallacy
- Describe the qualities of a false authority fallacy and its main weaknesses
- Teach how to present a logical argument that goes against hasty generalizations
Below is the list of course content of our Understanding Logical Fallacies training course
- Identifying what logical fallacy is and how it is used on arguments
- Learning how logical fallacies can be used to deceive or win an argument for the unlearned person
- Analysing the different bad arguments that are used and their weaknesses
- Describing the Straw Man fallacy and how to know when an argument is oversimplified
- Defining the concepts of Bandwagon fallacy is and how it is usually presented
- Forming ways to defend against an appeal to authority and why this argument isn’t true
- How the false dilemma fallacy are presented and what is the weakness of this argument
- What is the Slothful Induction fallacy and how to dismantle arguments like these
- Effective ways to counter the middle ground fallacy and how it is a compromise in most cases
- Forming ways to identify the personal incredulity fallacy and how to counter it
- Things to do whenever an appeal to false authority is used in an argument
- Understanding how to present a logical argument against hasty generalizations
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Understanding Logical Fallacies course
Understanding Logical Fallacies Learner’s Guide
Understanding Logical Fallacies Key Takeaways Notes
Understanding Logical Fallacies Essentials Ebook
Understanding Logical Fallacies Course Handouts
Understanding Logical Fallacies 30-Day Action Plan
Understanding Logical Fallacies MindMaps Pack
Understanding Logical Fallacies PPT Slides Used During Course
Understanding Logical Fallacies Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Understanding Logical Fallacies E-Learning Course
Understanding Logical Fallacies Online Video Course
Understanding Logical Fallacies Essentials Audiobook
Understanding Logical Fallacies Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Understanding Logical Fallacies training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Understanding Logical Fallacies training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Understanding Logical Fallacies training course
Contact us for the latest Understanding Logical Fallacies course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Understanding Logical Fallacies course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.