Understanding Emotional Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Emotional Biasness Course in Singapore
Decisions and opinions based largely on our feelings fall on emotional biases. These are harder to overcome since human nature dictates that emotions often have a much larger sway in decision-making than hard facts and logic. Emotional biases must be understood in order to minimize having emotional biases get in the way of rationality.
This Understanding Emotional Biasness workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Understanding Emotional Biasness.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Understanding Emotional Biasness course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Understanding Emotional Biasness workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Emotional Biasness course
- Develop understanding that emotional biases can lead to wrong choices
- Achieve understanding on how emotions can reshape the decisions we make
- Learn the effects that can result from having emotional biases
- Be prepared to manage stress and the emotions and select the unbiased choice
- Attain understanding on how emotional biases can impact a person’s financial well being
- Get good understanding on how to avoid making emotionally biased decision to hinder financial growth
- Know what loss aversion bias is and how it can affect your finances
- Apply test to see if you are making a decision affected by the overconfidence bias
- Use strategies and actions plan to avoid making a regret aversion bias
- Become more free and unafraid to make decisions which are unrestrained by the self-control bias
- Adapt to the cultural trend where people make decisions based on their status-quo
- Understand the endowment bias and how it can affect ones rationality
Below is the list of course objectives of our Understanding Emotional Biasness course
- Present what emotional biases is and its effect on the decision making process
- Observe how emotions can reshape the decisions we make
- Discuss the negative results caused by making emotional decisions
- Model the ways to manage stress and the emotions that result in that and how to make sound choices
- Interpret the ways to apply emotional choices when it comes to financial decisions
- Explain the different factors that could lead to financial problems because of emotional biases
- Orient what the emotional bias of loss aversion is and how to deal with it
- Teach the symptoms to check for in determining if a person is making a decision affected by the overconfidence bias
- Discuss what regret aversion bias is and how this mentality limits choices
- Discover how the self-control bias can inhibit sound ventures and decisions
- Analyze why the status quo bias must be avoided
- List ways to determine if a person has the endowment bias
Below is the list of course content of our Understanding Emotional Biasness training course
- Understanding emotional biases and how it can lead to irrational decisions
- Analysing the truths that our emotions cannot be trusted in decision making
- The possible effects that can result from having emotional biases
- Describing the ways that stress, anger and other emotions could lead us to do emotional biases
- Learning how emotional biases can impact a person’s financial well being
- What are the ways that Emotional Biasness can hinder success in financial decisions and investing?
- Defining what loss aversion bias is and how it can affect your finances
- Describing the symptoms of having overconfidence bias and how it contributes to struggles
- Managing regret aversion bias and how to break away from this
- Identifying self-control bias and how it inhibits growth and risk-taking ventures
- Why the status quo bias should be avoided and how to move forward
- Determining the endowment bias and how it can affect ones rationality
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Understanding Emotional Biasness course
Understanding Emotional Biasness Learner’s Guide
Understanding Emotional Biasness Key Takeaways Notes
Understanding Emotional Biasness Essentials Ebook
Understanding Emotional Biasness Course Handouts
Understanding Emotional Biasness 30-Day Action Plan
Understanding Emotional Biasness MindMaps Pack
Understanding Emotional Biasness PPT Slides Used During Course
Understanding Emotional Biasness Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Understanding Emotional Biasness E-Learning Course
Understanding Emotional Biasness Online Video Course
Understanding Emotional Biasness Essentials Audiobook
Understanding Emotional Biasness Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Understanding Emotional Biasness training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Understanding Emotional Biasness training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Understanding Emotional Biasness training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Understanding Emotional Biasness course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Understanding Emotional Biasness course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.