Understanding Contextual Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Contextual Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Contextual Biasness is..
In this Understanding Contextual Biasness course, participants will learn
This Understanding Contextual Biasness workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Understanding Contextual Biasness .
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Understanding Contextual Biasness course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Understanding Contextual Biasness workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Contextual Biasness course
- Know how Contextual Bias can cloud a person’s judgement
- Grasp the extraneous factors that may add to the contextual bias of a person
- Display tolerance and the ability to accept others by denying the contextual biases brought by race and culture
- Accomplish ways to adapt to the different contextual influences other people have
- Achieve ways to determine thing objectively without being contextually biased
- Master the different ways to counter contextual bias when making conclusions
- Develop methods to use competitive self-regulation in order to avoid making biases
- Learn what Blind Testing to minimize possible contextual biases
- Understand how to do blind verification and how it is applied to avoid biases
- Apply the double blind proficiency test to ensure no contextual biases are made
- Understand how contextual bias can affect forensic science and the ways to overcome it
- Be equipped with the legal implications that may be challenged due to contextual bias
Below is the list of course objectives of our Understanding Contextual Biasness course
- Discuss how contextual bias can affect our own judgement
- Examine the extraneous factors that may add to the contextual bias of a person
- Acknowledge the different contextual influences that is created through culture and other factors
- Describe why people have their own contextual bias and how to deal with their biases
- Showcase the ways that contextual biases creates an altered objective perception
- Present ways to counter contextual bias and avoid making these conclusions
- Explore how to use competitive self-regulation in order to avoid making biases
- Orient ways to do blind testing in order to minimize biases
- Discover ways to do blind verification and how it is applied to avoid biases
- Derive the ways of doing a double blind proficiency test to ensure objective findings
- Explain why contextual bias is dangerous in the fields of forensic science
- Analyze the legal implications that may be challenged due to contextual bias
Below is the list of course content of our Understanding Contextual Biasness training course
- Understanding what Contextual Bias is and why it can cloud judgement
- How a person’s bias may be affected by extraneous factors
- Discussing how Contextual influences can be brought about by culture and race
- Why people have contextual bias and what built them
- Learning how contextual biases changes a person’s expectations and objectivity
- Learning the different ways to counter contextual bias when making conclusions
- Using competitive self-regulation to limit contextual bias
- Applying Blind Testing to minimize possible contextual biases
- What Blind Verification is and how it can help to avoid contextual biases
- Presenting the ways to apply double blind proficiency test
- Why contextual bias can affect forensic science and how it can bring an innocent man to prison
- The different legal implications and problems faced due to contextual biases
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Understanding Contextual Biasness course
Understanding Contextual Biasness Learner’s Guide
Understanding Contextual Biasness Key Takeaways Notes
Understanding Contextual Biasness Essentials Ebook
Understanding Contextual Biasness Course Handouts
Understanding Contextual Biasness 30-Day Action Plan
Understanding Contextual Biasness MindMaps Pack
Understanding Contextual Biasness PPT Slides Used During Course
Understanding Contextual Biasness Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Understanding Contextual Biasness E-Learning Course
Understanding Contextual Biasness Online Video Course
Understanding Contextual Biasness Essentials Audiobook
Understanding Contextual Biasness Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Understanding Contextual Biasness training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Understanding Contextual Biasness training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Understanding Contextual Biasness training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Understanding Contextual Biasness course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Understanding Contextual Biasness course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.