Understanding Cognitive Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Cognitive Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Cognitive Biasness is..
In this Understanding Cognitive Biasness course, participants will learn
This Understanding Cognitive Biasness workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Understanding Cognitive Biasness.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Understanding Cognitive Biasness course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Understanding Cognitive Biasness workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Cognitive Biasness course
- Understand the ways that cognitive bias affects our own judgements
- Be equipped with how people make cognitive biases and how our brain is subjected to its limitations
- Become equipped with how heuristics affect our cognitive processes
- Take advantage of the ways to be consciously active and not make cognitive biases
- Be ready to make a firm and unbiased decisions towards people who constantly agree with us
- Be flexible in avoiding the gamblers fallacy to avoid doing irrational decision
- Be able to create plans on how to avoid post-purchase rationalization
- Attain the ability to avoid doing the neglecting probability cognitive bias
- Be prepared to minimize doing observational selection as a cognitive bias
- Acquire the knowhow to avoid the bandwagon effect
- Know how the anchoring affect disrupts the way we select and choose
- Display proper reactions to overcome cognitive biases
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Cognitive Biasness objectives
- Impart the ways that cognitive bias affects our own judgements
- Inspect how the brain is subjected to specific limitations of our own cognitive process
- Examine how heuristics affect our cognitive processes which leads to a bias
- Discuss the ways to constantly be aware of your own cognitive biases
- Model the ways to go against the common norm of agreeing with people who agree with us
- Illustrate the ways a gamblers fallacy may cloud our own judgement
- Formulate various conclusion to avoid post-purchase rationalization
- Analyze the things that make us apply neglecting probability
- Describe how observational selection Is used as a bias
- Showcase the bandwagon effect and what to do to avoid it
- Examine how the anchoring affect limits our choices in various scenarios
- Enumerate several things that can be done to overcome these cognitive biases
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Cognitive Biasness training programme content
- Learning what cognitive bias is and how it affects judgements and decisions
- Understanding how people make cognitive biases and how our brain is subjected to its limitations
- Analysing the things that causes cognitive biases and how heuristics plays a role in it
- What are the ways to become aware when making cognitive biases
- How we agree to people who agree with us and why confirmation biases limits our thinking
- Presenting how the gamblers fallacy makes us make irrational decision
- How post-purchase rationalization happens and how to deal with this thinking
- Determining the things where we apply the neglecting probability cognitive bias
- What are the occasions when we do observational selection bias and how to overcome it
- Understanding the bandwagon effect and steps that we can take to avoid it
- Describing the cognitive bias known as the Anchoring effect and how it effects our thinking
- Tips and tricks to apply in order to overcome cognitive biases
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Understanding Cognitive Biasness course
Understanding Cognitive Biasness Learner’s Guide
Understanding Cognitive Biasness Key Takeaways Notes
Understanding Cognitive Biasness Essentials Ebook
Understanding Cognitive Biasness Course Handouts
Understanding Cognitive Biasness 30-Day Action Plan
Understanding Cognitive Biasness MindMaps Pack
Understanding Cognitive Biasness PPT Slides Used During Course
Understanding Cognitive Biasness Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Understanding Cognitive Biasness E-Learning Course
Understanding Cognitive Biasness Online Video Course
Understanding Cognitive Biasness Essentials Audiobook
Understanding Cognitive Biasness Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Understanding Cognitive Biasness training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Understanding Cognitive Biasness training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Understanding Cognitive Biasness training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Understanding Cognitive Biasness course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Understanding Cognitive Biasness course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.